The FA Level 3 UEFA B in Coaching Football
- Develop your understanding of the England DNA
- Refine your beliefs, values and coaching and playing philosophy
- Develop your players by designing practices that meet their technical and tactical, physical, psychological and social needs.
- Understand the demands of the game and how to meet the needs of players as they build a deeper understanding of their various roles and responsibilities within the team.
- Understand what relevant and effective practice looks like in both training and competition
The pre-application process for season 2019-20 FA Level 3 (UEFA B) course CLOSED on 23 September 2019 and we cannot accept any further applications.
At the end of season 2019-20 we will be looking to follow a similar process as previous seasons and opening the expression of interest in April 2020 for the FA Level 3 (UEFA B) season 2020-21, leading to a pre-application and selection process for the course to hopefully commence in April/May 2021, subject to approval from the FA.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your FAN, full name, email address, contact number and club name in April 2020 to be added to the expression of interest for FA Level 3 (UEFA B) season 2020-21.
During season 2019-20, there will be a CPD event looking at the FA Level 3 (UEFA B) course and to support learners interested in attending the course in the future. Details of this event will be advertised on our website HERE.