FA Level 1 in Coaching Futsal
On this course you will be introduced to a number of practices from which the basic technical demands of Futsal can be developed. he FA Level 1 in Coaching Futsal is a vocational course that provides you with an opportunity to develop an awareness of both the practical and theoretical aspects of Futsal coaching.
You will gain an insight into the game in England, how it is played and how you can coach to better support the development of future players.
Minimum Age: 16
Course Duration: 6 hours
The FA Level 1 Introduction to First Aid in Football Qualification
The FA Safeguarding Children Workshop Qualification
- Introduction to the course objectives, programmes and expectation of learners
- An introduction to the game of futsal - its history, recent development and participation
- The FIFA Futsal Laws of the game
Tutor led practical coaching sessions that cover the following topics:
- Player movement/feinting
- Travelling with the ball
- Review of the practical activities and consolidation of the learning outcomes
- Next steps, personal action plan, feedback and evaluation
Get in Touch!
If a course is full, make sure you sign up to our Course Enquiry List!
Please specify the course that you would like to wait for.
T: 01606 30 2001
9:00am - 5:00pm
We adhere to a strict cancellation policy, and by enrolling onto our course you agree that you have read and adhered to our terms and conditions below.
The course will provide you with an understanding of the techniques and skills related to the game of Futsal
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- List the six core technical strands of the game
- Identify six key areas relating to laws of the game
- Describe the current development pathways and estimated participation rates in England