This course provides you with an introduction to the organisation and delivery of safe, fun and engaging coaching practices which when coupled together, create a coaching session for goalkeepers.
You will gain an insight into the game in England, how it is played and how you can coach to better support the development of future goalkeepers. The course is designed to prepare you to coach goalkeepers at the grassroots level.
Minimum Age: 16
Course Duration: 21 hours (six face-to-face workshops)
- FA Level 1 Introduction to First Aid in Football qualification
- FA Safeguarding Children Workshop qualification
- The FA 4 Corner Player Development Model which will help you understand the long-term development of your goalkeepers as a whole person
- The FA Plan, Do, Review Model, helping you construct appropriate practices and sessions for your goalkeepers
- A series of practical coaching ideas, giving you the ability to recognise the various ingredients that make up safe, fun and engaging practices to help your goalkeepers develop
- Support in linking practices together to create a coaching session for goalkeepers
- Practical coaching opportunities both on the course and where possible with your own goalkeepers
Get in touch!
If a course is full, make sure you sign up to our Course Enquiry List!
Please specify the course that you would like to wait for.
T: 01606 30 2001
9:00am - 5:00pm
We adhere to a strict cancellation policy, and by enrolling onto our course you agree that you have read and adhered to our terms and conditions below.
- Develop an understanding of the practical and theoretical aspects of planning, delivering and reviewing individual football coaching sessions for goalkeepers
- Create safe, fun and engaging coaching sessions through building, developing and extending a series of linked practices