FA Safeguarding Children Workshop
Awarded by The FA, this short 3 hour course provides club representatives, coaches, referees and volunteers with an awareness of best practice in safeguarding children in football. The course supports The FA's strategic goal to raise standards across the game.
The FA Safeguarding Children Workshop is designed for anyone that works for young people.
Focused on making football safe, the course will help you learn how to recognise signs and symptoms of abuse, whilst understanding fears involved in these concerns.
Minimum Age: 16
Course Duration: 3 hours
Leading To: The FA Welfare Officer Workshop
- Best Practice
- What is poor practice? What is abuse?
- What to do about poor practice and abuse
- What next?
Get in Touch!
If a course is full, make sure you sign up to our Course Enquiry List!
Please specify the course that you would like to wait for.
T: 01606 30 2001
9:00am - 5:00pm
We adhere to a strict cancellation policy, and by enrolling onto our course you agree that you have read and adhered to our terms and conditions below.
The Workshops will raise your awareness and specifically help you to be able to:
- Identify and build on best practice in football
- Recognise signs of abuse and identify what behaviour causes concern
- Identify the actions to take if you have a concern and who can help
- Develop your action plan for change