FA Coaching Blind Footballers
Good coaching at grassroots level is essential if players are to maximise their full potential. This course aims to provide you with tips and guidance on how to adapt, where necessary, to include players with a visual impairment in coaching sessions at your club or school.
Minimum Age: 16
Course Duration: 6 hours
Pre-requisites: The FA Level 1 in Coaching Football
- Planning and organisation
- Components of the game
- Coaching in the game
Get in touch!
If a course is full, make sure you sign up to our Course Enquiry List!
Please specify the course that you would like to wait for.
T: 01606 30 2001
9:00am - 5:00pm
We adhere to a strict cancellation policy, and by enrolling onto our course you agree that you have read and adhered to our terms and conditions below.
Having attended the course you will:
- Apply and extend your existing coaching skills to meet the needs of blind footballers
- Establish effective communication skills when coaching blind footballers
- Identify appropriate and safe methods of supporting working with blind footballers
- Recognise the need to deliver relevant coaching session to effectively meet the developmental needs of the blind footballer
- Recognise the player pathway and competition structure available for blind footballers