FA Disability Talent ID Workshop
Classification and identification of players
The workshop is part of The FA’s commitment to enhancing knowledge of disability football within the county.
Minimum Age: 16
Course Duration: 1.5 Hours
It will cover themes such as:
- The FA Disability Talent Player Pathway
- What is talent?
- Classification and identification of players
- How can we find talented players?
- Prominent Player Case Studies
Please note: the workshop is applicable for anyone involved in football, education or sport in general that has the potential to impact on the mainstream environment in the identification of talented disabled footballers.
This could include (but not limited to):
- FA Coach Mentors
- School Game Organisers
- PE Teachers
- Local Authority, Sports Development Officers
- County Sports Partnership Officers
- Grassroots Community Coaches
- Football in the Community Coaches
- Mainstream Youth and Ault League Administrators (Chairmen, Secretaries etc)
- Local Disability Charities