Bluefin Sport (The FA's appointed broker) have worked alongside the National Game Insurance Scheme's (NGIS) liability insurer (Sportscover) to produce a comprehensive guide full of useful advice and tips.
The great news is that as part of the NGIS it’s free!
Take a look at the topics included in the guide to risk management for grassroots football:
- What is risk management?
- What is a duty of care?
- Event management
- Event organiser checklist
- First aid
- Hazard identification, assessment and control
- HIV/AIDS and other infectious diseases
- Inspection and tests
- Personal protective equipment
- Proper distribution of alcohol
- Risk assessment
- Safe playing environment
- Spectators with disabilities
- UV exposure