As part of our commitment by The FA and County FA's to improve the administration experience of grassroots football volunteers, new online player registration functionality has been made available to all grassroots leagues and clubs in England.
Through the Whole Game System clubs can store player information on the Whole Game System and submit these to their respective league each season. Once player information has been added to the system it remains there for annual registration before the start of each season, significantly reducing administration time for club volunteers and removing the requirement for repeat paper forms.
Alongside this the system also:
- Transacts player transfers
- Creates a lasting football history for each player
- Provides a unique identity for each player online
- Improves the efficiency and effectiveness of the discipline process
- Provides team sheet export and photo identification
- Integrates directly into the FA Full Time System
The team at Cheshire FA are working with all Cheshire FA affiliated leagues to embed the online player registration system into their structure. Clubs can access the registration system now by logging into the Whole Game System and selecting the player registration tab within you club portal.
To support you in understanding the steps of inputting and registering players an interactive video has been developed which can be found by clicking here