Flexi-Football is an alternative way to play 11-a-side that can fit around your life meaning that you don't have to stop playing! We have created Cheshire FA Elevens to make 11-a-side more accessible for all players. Take a look below to see what it's all about...
Who is Cheshire FA Elevens for?
- Clubs who would like to use competitive football as training
- Teams that have folded but are looking to re-establish themselves
- Clubs who would like to develop a new team but don't have enough players to commit to playing weekend football.
- Teams struggling to play weekend football
- Clubs looking to recruit new players/teams
- Coaches and parents of junior football teams
- Individuals who can no longer play weekend football due to work/family commitments
- Any group of friends ages 16+ who would like to play 11v11 football
What are the benefits of playing Cheshire FA Elevens?
- High quality 3G pitches - No rained off matches and muddy pitches!
- One match every 2 weeks - No need to have to commit every week!
- FA qualified referees guaranteed for every fixture - No arranging referees or turning up without one!
- 60 minute matches - Doesn't take up your full day!
- Reduced admin and paper work - Affiliation and insurance done through the league!
- Unlimited squad size and rolling substitutions = Sign players on the day and open to all abilities!
- Discipline managed by Cheshire FA - Safe and enjoyable environment to play!
Where can you play Cheshire FA Elevens?
We currently have the following divisions of Flexi-Football in Cheshire:
Chester & Wirral League - Monday Nights - Ellesmere Port
Chester & Wirral League - Monday Nights - Chester
Chester & Wirral League - Friday Nights - Ellesmere Port
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST!