Vacancy - Referee Development Officer
Looking to join the team at Cheshire FA?
We’re Changing Lives Through Football And We’d Like You To Be Part Of Our Journey.
We are looking to recruit a Referee Development Officer to join our team at Cheshire FA.
A bit about us:
We govern Football across Cheshire and have been doing that since 1878. Now, we are changing our approach to put our clubs, leagues, players, coaches and referees at the forefront of our thinking. These are our volunteers. These are our people. We help to grow the game in Cheshire and develop each and every area of Football.
A bit about the role:
Cheshire County FA requires a committed, enthusiastic and flexible individual to support the delivery of their strategy.
We are looking for a passionate individual who can demonstrate the required knowledge, experience and values in order to successfully recruit, convert, retain, develop and progress referees within the game across Cheshire.
What's in it for me?
We’re looking for the best candidates who can support the work of our outstanding grassroots volunteers and be a strong addition to our team. You will get the chance to work with our nationally recognised leaders and help us to improve the work we do. You’ll be part of a forward thinking and progressive County FA.
Other Benefits Include:
• A great start to your career in football with the local governing body of the grassroots game here in the heart of Cheshire
• Opportunities to progress your career across the County FA Network throughout England and at The FA
• Access to high-quality training, networking and personal development opportunities
• A varied and exciting working week, where you’ll learn about all aspects of grassroots football
• 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
How do I apply?
Please read the recruitment pack below; and then email your covering letter and CV, marked 'Private & Confidential – Referee Development Officer Application' to HR@CheshireFA.com
Friday 26th November 2021, 5pm
DOWNLOAD OUR RECRUITMENT PACK