Coach Mentoring Programme
COACH MENTORING PROGRAMME
Cheshire FA has set up the Coach Mentoring Programme to meet the needs of coaches and clubs at a local level through high-quality mentoring, supporting the development of coaches and raising standards across the game.
The aim of the programme and our mentors is:
- Mentor and support coaches
- Organise, register and deliver Coach Development events (target of two per club aiming for at least 15 coaches to engage per event).
- Establish a coach development group/community of practice within the club
- Signpost coaches to National/Regional and local Coach Development opportunities
- Advise/guide and share resources to support coaches
- Engage new FA Introduction to Coaching Football coaches within the clubs, supporting to link them with the club’s events as well as targeted County specific development offer
- Support club to target and encourage coaches within club teams without a qualified coach to engage them in the development offer and signpost to progressing onto the FA Playmaker & FA Introduction to Coaching Football courses.
Are you looking for more advice on your coaching?
From signposting to courses and DBS checks, to connecting with other coaches and our Female Coaching Network, our Support page has everything for you.