The purpose of Cheshire FA’s Inclusion Advisory Board is to provide advice, guidance and make recommendations to our Board on all equality and diversity matters and enhance our operational delivery plan.
The Inclusion Advisory Board consists of committed and passionate individuals with a variety of backgrounds, experiences and perspective to help guide and shape Cheshire FA’s Inclusion agenda forward.
- Colin Chaytors - Independent Chair & FA Disability Advisory Board Chair
- Steve Smithies - Cheshire FA CEO
- Kath Burgess - Cheshire Girls League
- Kimiyo Rickett - Local Authority
- Lee Malkin – Everybody Health
- Benji Evans – North Wales Fire & Rescue Service
- Jordan Tyms – Aspire Housing
If you would like to apply to become a member of the Cheshire FA IAB please contact us on email@example.com