Cheshire FA would like to remind teams that, according to FA regulations outlined below, clubs can NOT play friendlies in June.
They can, however, play in competitions that are sanctioned by the County FA.
CLICK HERE FOR THE REGULATIONS OF WHAT YOU CAN AND CAN'T DO IN THE CLOSE SEASON IN FULL
For a friendly, both teams must be affiliated with a County FA.
We have created a new process for clubs to check if the friendly can go ahead.
As both teams need to be affiliated to play in a friendly match, the only check you need to do is to use the 'find a club' search function below for your opposition.
CLICK HERE TO USE THE FIND A CLUB FUNCTION
If the team appears, then the friendly is satisfactory to go ahead.
However, if the team does not appear, then the match cannot be played as the team is not affiliated and insured.
To let us know about a friendly please complete our form below.
FRIENDLY MATCH FORM
Tournaments & Festivals
Tournaments & Festivals are permitted. However, all events must be sanctioned by Cheshire FA. To do so, organisers must have the following in place:
• Completed the Cheshire FA Sanction form - Click Here
Please note, competition sanction has a cost of £100.00.
If you have been invited to participate in a competition, you can check if it has been sanctioned by calling to speak to our Compliance & Regulations Team.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OUR TOURNAMENT GUIDE
All active suspensions are expected to serve the matches of their suspensions.
- Players who are currently under suspension are still suspended
- Matches count towards the players suspension
- Discipline is processed as normal, Red Card starts 7 days from the match
- All discipline submitted via the Whole Games System
- Clubs MUST put matches on the Whole Games System to clear suspensions
(Clubs arranging a friendly between themselves)
- All players can play in friendlies unless, they are SINE DIE or have a friendly suspension against their name
- Matches DO NOT count towards the players suspension unless a friendly suspension
- Discipline is different, after a red card you are straight away suspended
- All discipline submitted via Whole Game System
- Weekly clubs' secretaries will receive an email from Cheshire FA around friendly suspensions asking you to supply the games the individual has missed