The FA has launched a Mini-Soccer and Youth Futsal handbook, highlighting the new laws and principles.
This handbook has been produced for coaches, volunteers, parents and anyone who may be involved in Mini-Soccer and Youth Futsal.
Its purpose is to:
- Update the Mini-Soccer laws of the game
- Add new optional laws that have been approved via the League Pilot Shceme
- Encourage Mini-Soccer and Youth Leagues to embed Futsal into their offer
- Raise awareness and to highlight the benefits of Futsal to young players, educating them on the laws of Futsal
- Promote the need to create a player centred environment providing the very best introduction to the game.
The new handbook is available for download on your Smartphone.
Click HERE to Download