We’re Changing Lives Through Football And We’d Like You To Be Part Of Our Journey.
A bit about us:
We govern Football across Cheshire and have been doing that since 1878. Now, we are changing our approach to put our clubs, leagues, players, coaches and referees at the forefront of our thinking. These are our volunteers. These are our people. We help to grow the game in Cheshire and develop each and every area of Football.
A bit about the role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic individual to become part of our Governance and Regulations Team.
The role requires an individual who can follow process effectively, have a fantastic eye for detail and have the ability to interpret and understand data.
What's in it for me?
We’re looking for the best candidates who can support the work of our outstanding grassroots volunteers and be a strong addition to our team. You will get the chance to work with our nationally recognised leaders and help us to improve the work we do. You’ll be part of a forward thinking and progressive County FA.
Other benefits include:
• A great start to your career in football with the local governing body of the grassroots game here in the heart of Cheshire
• Opportunities to progress your career across the County FA Network throughout England and at The FA
• Access to high-quality training, networking and personal development opportunities
• A varied and exciting working week, where you’ll learn about all aspects of grassroots football
• 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
How do I apply?
Please read the recruitment pack below; and then email your covering letter and CV, marked 'Private & Confidential – Compliance & Regulations Officer Application' to HR@CheshireFA.com
Download a recruitment pack here
Closing Date: Monday 6th September 2021