CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, CHESHIRE FA
The successful applicant will:
• Spearhead the strategic direction and culture of Cheshire FA, as agreed by The Board of Directors, and act as an ambassador for football in Cheshire.
• Ensure Cheshire FA works within agreed organisational values and consistently delivers against its strategic objectives.
• Lead the day to day running of the Cheshire FA, ensuring the effective delivery of its business plan and strategy.
• Work with the Board of Directors, and CCFA Council on matters relating to workforce, finance, corporate governance, football development, football services, marketing, communications, Sponsorship, public relations, customer service, health & safety and risk management.
• Guarantee that safeguarding is embedded throughout Cheshire FA in accordance with safeguarding legislation, FA safeguarding policy, best practice guidance and education programmes.
• Attract increased investment into both the Cheshire FA and football in Cheshire by maximising assets and continually raising the profile, image and reputation of the Cheshire FA brand amongst stakeholders.
• Orchestrate delivery of The FA National Game Strategy in partnership with key stakeholders and enhance Cheshire FA's major priorities:
• Supporting the County’s current District Associations, Clubs, Leagues and Referees
• Providing a high quality introduction to football,
• Developing clubs and leagues to meet modern players’ needs,
• Embracing all formats and engaging all participants,
• Recruiting, developing and supporting the football workforce, and volunteers, and
• Developing sustainable football facilities.
• Changing Lives through football
The successful applicant will need to be a compassionate leader, passionate and committed to the development of football at a local level; be able to work under pressure, handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines. There will be a need to demonstrate the delivery of exceptional customer service, and be able to work as part of a team with excellent planning, communication and presentation skills.
For more information about the role, please contact Alice Watson, Regional Manager, The FA: Alice.Watson@TheFA.com
To apply for the job please complete a CV and a covering letter explaining how you are suitable for the role and how you hit the role profile- Knowledge/experience/technical skills/behaviours section.
Please email your covering letter and CV, marked 'Private & Confidential – CEO Job Application' to the CCFA Chairman; David.Edmunds@CheshireFA.com
Cheshire FA is committed to safeguarding children, young people and adults at risk. All eligible roles are subject to a DBS check.
Cheshire FA is committed to achieving equality and fairness in employment and service delivery. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Due to the number of applications we receive for these vacancies we are unable to respond to everyone and as such if you have not heard from us by Friday 26th March you should consider that you have not been selected for interview.
CCFA CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER - ROLE PROFILE