Free Mental Health First Aid Course
Free course to be hosted at Cheshire FA HQ on 28 September 2022.
Cheshire FA is pleased to announce that we have teamed up with Health Hub to offer a free Mental Health First Aid Course.
Taking place at our HQ at Hartford Moss Recreation Centre on Wednesday 28 September, the course will:
- Identify the early stages of a mental health problem
- Help someone who’s dealing with a mental health issue
- Help stop someone from self-harming or hurting others
- Help stop mental ill health from worsening
- Help someone have a quicker recovery
- Guide someone towards proper professional help
- Break the stigma of a mental health issue
The course will run between 6.30pm and 9.30pm.
Places on this course are limited, with only 16 spaces available, so don’t delay in booking.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK