CHESHIRE FA CLUB AFFILIATION FOR THE 2022/23 SEASON WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM MONDAY 23 MAY 2022.
This year, we are delighted to be launching a new Account Management system for our Affiliation process. This means that each Club across Cheshire has a dedicated member of our staff team that will be looking after your affiliation from start to finish. Your Club Secretary will receive an email from your club’s account manager in the coming days to begin the process. Once again, the Affiliation itself takes place via WholeGame System.
For full details on 2022-23 Affiliation, including pricing, insurance and special offers for Cheshire FA Clubs, please download our Membership Pack here.
DOWNLOAD OUR MEMBERSHIP PACK
PERSONAL ACCIDENT INSURANCE
All adult and youth clubs have to affiliate for next season and purchase Personal Accident Insurance separately. For the 2022-23 season, you will be required to purchase your Personal Accident insurance outside of the WholeGame System, and upload a copy of your certificate to your affiliation submission (Stage 5).
You must ensure you purchase the correct amount of cover for the number of teams and age groups as with previous years to ensure your affiliation is not held up.
Visit our recommended provider, Bluefin, here
• To access Cheshire FA’s minimum requirements for Personal Accident insurance, click here
• You can also read the full benefits of the different levels of cover, by clicking here
PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE
Cheshire FA will be offering clubs the option to purchase CountyCover (£30) OR CountyCoverPlus (£60).
The difference between the two packages relate to the extent of protection provided in relation to legal liability claims arising from player v player incidents.
Countycover includes Player to Player’ legal defence costs of up to £250,000 but excludes any damages or awards.
Countycover Plus extends to offer £10,000,000 cover for legal defence costs and awards in regards to player to player incidents. Countycover Plus helps protect the club as an entity and the committee members should a player to player claim be made against the club and a judge rules in favour of the injured player and awards damages to the injured player.
• For more details, read this brochure by clicking here.
AFFILIATION DATES 2022-23
The dates for affiliation opening and closing are as follows:
• Monday 23rd May 2022 - Affiliation for the 2022/23 season opens. Your account manager will contact you with an introductory email and your affiliation will then be processed by them throughout the summer. All affiliation-related queries should be sent to your account manager via firstname.lastname@example.org
• Friday 29th July 2022 - All affiliation applications and cup entries should be submitted to Cheshire FA. If your application and cup entry is not in by this date, it may not be reviewed in time for the start of the new season.
Please note, we cannot process your club affiliation if all safeguarding sections for youth clubs are not up to date. Please ensure that the following are correct:
• Welfare Officer Course
• FA Safeguarding Children Course
• FA Safeguarding for Committee Members
For Affiliation FAQs, click here
For details on how to complete a DBS through your club, click here to download our Step-by-Step guide.