CHESHIRE FA ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH A PASSION FOR EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES IN GRASSROOTS FOOTBALL TO BECOME OUR EQUAL GAME AMBASSADOR.
The Equal Game Ambassador will be responsible for supporting grassroots football clubs with implementing their own Equal Game Action Plan; creating more accessible opportunities for women and girls. This will be done in collaboration with County FA staff, national FA staff, and other grassroots football Stakeholders.
The candidate needs to be an advocate for female football with an understanding of the challenges and barriers that both players and volunteers can face
Job Title: Equal Game Ambassador
Location: Cheshire FA
Salary: £25 per hour
Contact type and hours: Casual Contract. 50 hours to be spread across the season (exact hours to be arranged with the successful candidate upon appointment)
Closing Date: Thursday 3rd November
Interview Date: 9th/10th November 2022
- Engage with selected England Football Accredited clubs following their completion of the Equal Game Training
- Signpost and help clubs access relevant support
- Support clubs to build and sustain relationships with relevant local partners
- Collaborate with County FA staff, national FA staff, and other grassroots football stake holders
- Maintain records of the support being provided to grassroots club
What we are looking for
Cheshire FA is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced individual(s) with a passion for grassroots football to join the team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting grassroots football clubs to apply their learnings from the Equal Game Training and build their own Equal Game Action Plan; creating more accessible opportunities for women and girls.
What we can offer
- You will get the chance to work with our nationally recognised leaders and help us to improve the work we do. You’ll be part of a forward thinking and progressive County FA.
- Access to high-quality training, networking and personal development opportunities.
- A varied and exciting working life, where you’ll learn about all aspects of grassroots football
- Access to Cheshire FA kit and equipment
Equality and Diversity
Cheshire FA promotes inclusion and diversity and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any requirements in relation to the recruitment or interview process, please include details on the application form.
About the application and selection process
Download the Equal Game Ambassador Recruitment Pack below for further detail on the role.
To be considered, applicants must fill in the Job Application Form by Thursday 3rd November.
Any applications after the deadline will not be considered.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by Friday 4th November 2022, with interviews held on 9th/10th November 2022.
For an informal discussion about the role and/or Cheshire FA, please contact our Women & Girls Football Development Officer, Stephanie.Knott@CheshireFA.com.
Job Description and Person Specification