Cheshire FA are recruiting! We require a committed, enthusiastic and flexible individual to support the delivery of our strategy.
We are looking for a passionate individual who can demonstrate the required knowledge, experience and values in order to successfully build on the great work done to recruit, convert, retain, develop and progress referees within the game across Cheshire. Find out more about the role and how to apply below, and via our recruitment pack.
We govern Football across Cheshire and have been doing that since 1878. Now, we are changing our approach to put our clubs, leagues, players, coaches and referees at the forefront of our thinking. These are our volunteers. These are our people. We help to grow the game in Cheshire and develop each and every area of Football.
• To support delivery of The FA National Game Strategy, FA Referee Strategy and the Cheshire FA Business Strategy.
• To recruit, convert, retain, develop and progress referees to service the game.
• To contribute to the effective implementation of The FA’s Safeguarding Operating Standard for County FAs.
• To support the adoption of FA technology systems across grassroots football.
• To comply with FA rules, regulations, policies, procedures and guidance that are in place from time to time.
Please submit your CV and Cover Letter (2 sides maximum) outlining how you meet the Role Profile and 'What we are looking for' criteria, by either email or post to:
• Chris Barrow, Football Development Manager at Cheshire FA via HR@CheshireFA.com
• Postal applications are to be addressed; Strictly Private and Confidential, for the attention of Chris Barrow, Football Development Manager, Cheshire FA, Hartford House, Moss Farm Recreation Centre, Northwich, Cheshire, CW8 4BG.
The closing date for applications is Tuesday 25th April 2023.
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 2nd May 2023.
Please see our recruitment pack here:
DOWNLOAD: RECRUITMENT PACK