Cheshire FA are looking for a committed and enthusiastic Football Development Officer to oversee our Women & Girls Football.
The successful candidate will be responsible for strategically leading the Female Pathway and provision across Cheshire.
Working in partnership with our Football Development Team and key stakeholders/volunteers around the County, you will play a key role in the delivery of Cheshire FA’s Business Strategy and Operational Plan to ensure football is accessible for ALL.
- To support delivery of The FA Grassroots Football Strategy and the Cheshire FA Business Strategy.
- To drive implementation of The FA’s growth strategy for women’s and girls’ football locally.
- To contribute to the effective implementation of The FA’s Safeguarding Operating Standard for County FAs.
- To support the adoption of FA technology systems across grassroots football.
- To comply with FA rules, regulations, policies, procedures and guidance that are in place from time to time.
Please read our Recruitment Pack in full and then submit your CV and Cover Letter (2 sides maximum) outlining how you meet the Role Profile and 'What we are looking for' criteria, by either email or post to:
Chris Barrow, Football Development Manager at Cheshire FA via HR@CheshireFA.com
Postal applications are to be addressed; Strictly Private and Confidential, for the attention of Chris Barrow, Football Development Manager, Cheshire FA, Hartford House, Moss Farm Recreation Centre, Northwich, Cheshire, CW8 4BG.
We would also be very grateful if you can please complete our voluntary Equality & Diversity Monitoring Form, as detailed on page 1, upon submission of your application via this link.
The closing date for applications is MONDAY 18TH SEPTEMBER 2023
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Chris.Barrow@CheshireFA.com for an informal discussion.
Due to the volume of applications received for most roles, we may only be able to contact candidates if they are shortlisted for interview. If you do not hear from us within five days of the closing date, you should assume your application has not been successful. We aim to provide feedback to shortlisted candidates who are unsuccessful at interview. However, due to the volume of applications received for most roles, we will unfortunately not provide feedback to those candidates who are not shortlisted for interview.