Cheshire FA has an exciting new opportunity! We are looking for an efficient and effective administrative professional to provide day-to-day operational support within our Compliance & Regulations Team.
The successful candidate must have a keen eye for detail, be able to manage a varied workload and provide a high level of customer service.
• Provide key administrative support across a number of areas of the business including Club Affiliation, League Sanctioning and Online Player Registration.
• Provide effective and efficient administrative support for Cheshire FA affiliated Clubs, Leagues and wider partners.
• Provide Secretarial support at meetings and disciplinary hearings.
• Support the Compliance & Regulation Manager in processing Disciplinary & Misconduct cases.
• Support the wider team with administrative processes and functions to enhance business efficiency.
• To comply with FA rules, regulations, policies, procedures and guidance.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD FULL ROLE PROFILE AND APPLICATION DETAILS
Please read our recruitment pack in full, then submit your CV and Cover Letter (2 sides maximum), outlining how you meet the Role Profile and Person Specification, by either email or post to:
• Garry Polkey, Compliance & Regulations Manager at Cheshire FA via HR@CheshireFA.com
• Postal applications are to be addressed; Strictly Private & Confidential, for the attention of Garry Polkey, Compliance & Regulations Manager, Cheshire FA, Hartford House, Moss Farm, Northwich, CW8 4BG
The closing date for applications is: Monday 22nd January 2024
Due to the volume of applications received for most roles, we may only be able to contact candidates if they are shortlisted for interview. If you do not hear from us within five days of the closing date, you should assume your application has not been successful. We aim to provide feedback to shortlisted candidates who are unsuccessful at interview.
However, due to the volume of applications received for most roles, we will unfortunately not provide feedback to those candidates who are not shortlisted for interview.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Garry.Polkey@CheshireFA.com for an informal discussion.