Cheshire FA Young Leaders
Cheshire FA is looking for stars of the future who are wanting to make a difference in their communities through football and who are wanting to to learn and develop.
Cheshire FA Football Futures programme are looking to recruit a team of young, enthusiastic members of our footballing community to help shape the way football is run in Cheshire and also to help provide opportunities to get involved in the game. We will be supporting your ambitions to make a difference and help provide skills that support you in a career in football and sport.
This group of young leaders will also advise and support on all aspects of youth football delivery in Cheshire and will actively pursue opportunities to diversify the football offer for participants through the advisory group. The leaders will assist the football development team to identify areas for development, providing feedback, ideas and reviewing programmes, organise events and represent Cheshire FA nationally.
- Aged between 14 - 21 years old.
- Currently involved in football in one or more of the following areas:
- Club committee member
- League committee member
- Media and marketing
Must commit to attending four workshops on the following dates:
- Thursday 27th April 2023 - 18:30 - 20:15
- Wednesday 7th June 2023 18:30 - 20:15
- Thursday 13th July 2023 18:00 - 21:00
At the end of the programme, assist in delivering a football development programme with support of the Cheshire FA.
What you will get:
- Experience, knowledge and support of the Cheshire FA staff
- Access to subsidised FA courses
- CFA Nike kit
- Recognition of being a part of the Cheshire FA Youth Council
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS TUESDAY 11th APRIL 2023.
If you have any questions regarding the programme, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.