Cheshire FA is delighted to announce that the application window for this year’s Coach Mentoring Programme is now open for the 2023/24 season.
We are accepting new club applications, with the opportunity available for 30 clubs across the region to take part in this season’s programme, which runs until August 2024.
The programme aims to:
- Deliver coach development events within a club setting
- Mentor and support coaches
- Establish a coach development group/community of practice within your club
- Signpost coaches to national, regional and local coach development opportunities
- Advise, guide and share resources to support coaches
- Engage with new Introduction to Coaching Football coaches within the clubs, supporting to limk them with the clib’s events, as well as targeted county-specific events
- Support clubs in targeted and encouraging coaches within club teams, without a qualified coach, to highlight the development offer, and signpost to progressing onto the EE Playmaker by England Football and Introduction to Coaching Football courses.
Cheshire FA’s Coach Mentoring Programme is designed to meet the needs of coaches and clubs at a local level, through high-quality mentoring which supports the development of coaches and raises the standards across the local game.
Applications for the 2023/24 Coach Mentoring Programme close on Friday 3 November.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY