University Transfers

University Transfers

Continue refereeing at university

Every season thousands of Referees up and down the Country leave home and start their time at University.

This can often be i an unfamiliar area and county - so whether you are entering or leaving the county, at Cheshire FA we want to make this life changing transition as easy as possible by supporting your refereeing.

Continuing refereeing with a new County FA offers students a fantastic opportunity to integrate both within the local football community and university life. Refereeing also provides an income to support studies and social activities.

This process is remarkably simpleā€¦ even if you're moving from one end of the country to the other!

Moving to Cheshire

Referees moving to study in Cheshire have a wide range of opportunities available in the grassroots game and the university sports scene. Once you have confirmed your move we will be able to affiliate you with Cheshire FA.

The process is as easy as one email or phone call - to discuss the options available or arrange affiliation please contact the Cheshire FA Referee Development Officer.

Leaving Cheshire

Referees that plan to leave Cheshire to study in other parts of the country will also need to go through the simple process of affiliating with their new County FA. Once this has been complete it will just be a case of carrying on with refereeing as normal.

To chat through the easiest way to carry on refereeing in other counties please contact the Cheshire FA Referee Development Officer. 

Get In Touch

T: 01606 302003
9:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday