A new fundraising stream for your club
Cheshire FA has recently partnered with fundraising website easyfundraising to help your club with funding for the season ahead.
It’s a very simple idea – register your club or team as a good cause with easyfundraising and you earn cashback when anyone connected to the club shops online with thousands of retailers like Amazon, eBay, Sainsbury’s, Argos, John Lewis & Partners, Booking.com, Trainline and Sky. It’s free to register and use and clubs across the region are already using the scheme to fund their pitch fees, affiliation costs, equipment costs and travel.
How do I register my club?
- Sign-up: register your club or team with easyfundraising & say how you want to receive your donations - by cheque or bank transfer
- Shop: ask club members, coaches & players to use the easyfundraising site every time they want to shop online
- Raise: whenever your supporters’ shop, the retailer sends your club FREE donations
Make the most of easyfundraising
- Learn more about easyfundraising. Grab your free ‘how-to’ PDF guide
- Watch a quick video of how it works below
- Grab your downloadable flyer to help you get your club supporters on board
Win a £100 bonus donation for your club!
Your club has the chance to end the season on a high! Register your club with easyfundraising by the 31st May & you’ll go into a competition draw to win £100 donation, courtesy of Carphone Warehouse! Good luck!Sign-up now and start receiving funds for your club - https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/cheshire-fa