Cheshire FA has recently partnered with fundraising website easyfundraising to help your club with funding for the season ahead.
It’s a very simple idea – register your club or team as a good cause with easyfundraising and you earn cashback when anyone connected to the club shops online with thousands of retailers like Amazon, eBay, Sainsbury’s, Argos, John Lewis & Partners, Booking.com, Trainline and Sky. It’s free to register and use and clubs across the region are already using the scheme to fund their pitch fees, affiliation costs, equipment costs and travel.
How do I register my club?
- Sign-up: register your club or team with easyfundraising & say how you want to receive your donations - by cheque or bank transfer
- Shop: ask club members, coaches & players to use the easyfundraising site every time they want to shop online
- Raise: whenever your supporters’ shop, the retailer sends your club FREE donations
Register your club now
Make the most of easyfundraising
For more information please email Press@CheshireFA.com or call 01606 30 2025.
- Learn more about easyfundraising. Grab your free ‘how-to’ PDF guide
- Watch a quick video of how it works below
- Grab your downloadable flyer to help you get your club supporters on board